Boats For Sale
Contact Findlay Marina 217-756-8595 HouseBoats
- 1993 Gibson 37 Sport — 37''
- Engines: Volva Penta 570, Power Steer, 3 Battery Box, Blower, Power Trim, Fuel Tanks, Battery Switch, Battery Charger. Controls: Flybridge, Electric Horn, Nav. Lights, Depth Finder, Engine Sync, Rudder Ind., Fire Extinguisher, Bilge Pumps, Bimini Top, VHF Radio, Halon, Spot Light, Tachometer. Electrical: Dual, Cord Sets. Galley: Electric Stove, Electric Oven, Electric Refrigerator, microwave. Interior: Air Conditionor, Heat, Hot Water, Fresh Water, Heads, HOlding Tank, 2 Stereos, Staterooms, Cuddy Cabin. Deck and Exterior: Swim Platform, Anchor and Line, Mooring Lines, Camvas, Swim Ladder, Fenders.
- 2001 Gibson Classic — 44'
Clean well cared for boat. Spacious salon, two helms, full galley with pantry, lots of storage, two staterooms, two heads, sleeps 6 to 8 comfortably. Powered by Crusader 8.1 MPI inboards with only 290 hours. Westerbeke generator and inverter. Comes with all safety and deck equipment.
- 1980 Carlecraft XLT — 45''
Twin 280 Crusader inboards 6.5 Kohler generator Everythings works. Recent updates, Fuel, water and holding tanks have been replaced, one air conditioner is new. Owner states boat to be in good condition and is ready to sell.
- $Spring Special 29,500.00
^ Back to Top ^
Cruisers, Ski Boats, etc.
- 1991 Sea Ray 310 — 31'
- Twin 454 engines with Blue Water drives, 4.5Kw generator. Windlass anchor. Full camper canvas, Marine heat and air, Microwave and TV. Boat is well cared for, LOOKS NEW inside and out.
- $Reduced 42,000.00 OBO
- 1986 REGAL 360XL Commodore — 36''
This boat is a must see if you are looking for a cruiser!!!! It is the best cared for boat on the lake and has all the bells and whistles. Powered by twin T 340 mercruisers and has a 6.5KW Westerbeke generator.There are loads of extras whith this boat, automatic oil changing system, central vac. system, full winter cover for entire boat plus full camper enclosure for cool or rainy days, windlass anchor, shower and 3 TV's. Boat is in excellent condition inside and out.
^ Back to Top ^