Boats For Sale
Contact Findlay Marina 217-756-8595 HouseBoats
- 1981 SomerSet Houseboat — 46'
- New Carpet on the outside, wood floor inside boat, single 4cl (170 mercruiser) portable generator
- 1987 Gibson Standard — 36'
- Single 350 Volvo, portable generator, flybridge, new canvas, Automatic oil changer, swim platform, Gas cooking stove, new carpet, parkay flooring in galley, large refg. and about 640 hours on engine.
- 1988 Holiday Mansion Barracuda Super — 37'
- Single 350 Volvo I/O dual prop. 7.5 generator, Flybridge with bimini, Second bimini top also on top side, depth finder, vhf radio, battery charger, city water hook-up, swim platform, stereo cassette. Owner is ready to sell!!!!!
- 1989 Gibson Standard Houseboat — 44'
Twin 350 Crusaders w/ approx. 730 hrs., 7.5 KW Kohler Generator with w/ approx. 510 hrs., flybridge w/ new bimini top. New in 2005: water heater, fresh water tank, holding tank and sanitation hoses, carpet, furniture including beds, refrigerator, microwave, window shades. Can you ask for more? Also new bottom paint in 2005. New engine hatch in 2006. New on-board satellite TV system in 2008. Added an 2,500 watt Inverter and batteries in 2009. Also, new head and canvas in 2009. Stereo with 8 speakers and outside control. Can use w/ an iPod.
- 1997 Gibson Standard — 41'
Twin 454 Crusaders w/ less than 550 hrs., 7.5 KW Westerbeke generator, flybridge, 2 bimini tops on upper deck and 1 bimini top on lower back deck. Trim tabs, marine air in roof, cloth interior ceiling, 2 depth finders, VHF radios. New bottom paint in 2009. Excellent floor plan and boat is super clean.
- 1981 Houseboat — 43'
1981 Houseboat. 43ft long, 14ft beam. Twin Crusader engines- 275 Horsepower each. 2 battery boxes, 2 exhaust blowers, 2 fuel tanks-150 Gallon. Battery switch, on board battery charger. Controls- fly-bridge, electric horn, navigation lights, depth finder, rudder indicator, fire extinguishers, docking lights, bilge pumps, Bimini top, VHF radio, Spot light, compass, & tachometer. Electrical-50amp 2 cord set 30ft. Galley- Electric stove, oven refrigerator & microwave. Interior- 2 roof air conditioning / heat, hot water heater-10 gallons, 30 gallon freshwater holding tank, 30 gallon waste holding tank, stereo. Deck/Exterior- Swim platform, anchor and line, mooring lines, swim ladder & fenders. Recent bottom paint
- 1992 Gibson Sport Houseboat — 37'
1992 Gibson Sport Houseboat, 37feet long, 14ft beam. 570 Volvo Engine 260 Horsepower-392 Hours. Genset-Onan-3.5 hours. Equipment-battery switch, power tilt, 2 fuel tanks 50 gallon, fly bridge, Bimini top. Electrical-50 amp, 2 cord set. Gally-Stove & Refrigerator. Interior-Roof Air conditioning/heat, hot water heater. Owner states condition of boat as excellent.
- 1993 Gibson 37 Sport — 37'
1993 Gibson Sport 37 Houseboat. 37ft long, 14ft beam. Engines: Volvo Penta 5700, Hours-593. GenSet: Hours-1568. Power Steering, 3-battery boxes, blower, powertrim, 2 Fuel Tanks-55 gallons, Battery Switch, Battery Charger. Controls: flybridge, electric horn, navigation lights, depth finder, engine sync, rudder ind., fire extinguisher, bildge pumps, bimini top, VHF radio, Halon System, Spot light, tachometer. Electrical: dual cords, Electric stove, electric oven, electric refrigerator, electric microwave. Interior: Roof air condition and heat, 30 gallon hot water heater, 50 gallon fresh water tank,. Stateroom sleeps 2, Cuddy cabin sleeps 2, couch sleeps 2, Deck/Exterior: Swim platform, swim ladder, anchor and lines, fenders, mooring lines & canvas. For more information or to view boat contact Steve
- 0 Gibson Houseboat — 37'
1972 37 foot Gibson Houseboat Fiberglass Hull. Recently remodeled interior and cuddy cabin. Sellers are motivated to move this boat ASAP. Engine- Chrysler 383 V8-285 Horsepower. Gen-set- Onan 6500. Power steering, battery boxes, exhaust blowers, 2 fuel tanks-80 gallon, on board battery charger. Controls- electric horn, navigation lights, depth finder, fire extinguishers, bilge pumps, Bimini top, VHF radio, Spot light, tachometer. Electrical-30amp single cord 25 ft. Galley- Electric stove, oven refrigerator & microwave. Interior-roof air conditioning / heat, hot water heater-10 gallons, 40 gallon freshwater holding tank, 40 gallon waste holding tank, Television- hookups of 3 direct TV satellite. Stereo. Stateroom- sleeps 2, cuddy cabin sleeps 2-3, galley sleeps 2. Deck/Exterior- Swim platform, anchor and line, mooring lines, swim ladder & fenders. Extras- 18 new honeycomb shades, Cuddy recently remolded with twin beds, new lagers refrigerator, new savvy sleeper sofa queen, recent bottom paint, new custom aft canvas, new engine hatch cover
- 1973 ChrisCraft Houesboat — 35'
- 1973 ChrisCraft Houseboat. Engines: V-drive inboard twins-Crusader Chevy 307. 400hsp. Genset: 6.5 Onan. Battery box, blower, 2 fuel tanks 60gal each, battery charger. Controls: electric horn, navigation lights, depth finder, fire extinguishers, 2 bilge pumps, bimini top, VHF radio, spot light, compass, & tachometer. Electrical: 30amp single cord-50ft long. Galley: Electric-stove,oven,refrigerator & microwave. Interior: window A/C, 10 gal hot water heater, 40 gal fresh water tank, 30 gal waste holding tank. Deck/Exterior: Swim platform, anchor and line, mooring lines, canvas bimini top, swim ladder, fenders.
- 1993 Gibson Sport — 37'
- 1993 Gibson Sport House boat. 2 Crusador Engines-305, GenSet 4.5. Seacocks, batter box, blower, 2 fuel tanks 80 gallon. Flybridge, navigation lights, depth finder, engine sync, rudder indicator, fire extinguisher, bilge pumps, bimini top, VHF radio, Spot light, compass, tachometer. Dual 50 amp power cord. Electric stove and refrigerator. Roof air conditioning and heat, Hot water heater, 90 gallon freshwater tank, 50 gallon waste holding tank. Sleeps 6. Front and back top deck winter cover. Upgrades- newly upholstered pull out couch, bottom paint 3 years ago. Fresh water and waste tank are NEW Plastic tanks. Canvass on back bimini, Replaced carpet floors with Laminated floors.
^ Back to Top ^
Cruisers, Ski Boats, etc.
- 1991 Sea Ray 310 — 31'
Twin 454's w/ Blue Water Drives, 4.5 KW generator. Windless anchor. Full camper canvas. Cockpit upholstery is like brand new. Marine air and heat. Microwave and TV. Interior in excellent condition. Three-axle trailer.
- 1994 Sea Ray Sundancer — 33'
Twin 7.4 Mercruiser Bravo 454's. 4.3 KW generator w/ approx. 400 hrs. Marine air and heat. Full camper canvas. Includes TV & microwave. Excellent upholstery both inside and outside.
- 2003 Rinker Crusier — 31'
Twin Mercrusier 5.0 Liter Brovo 3 dual Prop, 5.0 kw generator, 12,000 btu Marine air and heat, In Dash GPS, Windlass with plow anchor, Remote spotlight, Full Camper Canvas, Rear deck hot and cold shower, Electric engine hatch, TV with VCR, CD player with 7 changer. Covered slip available. FANTASIC CONDITION
- 1997 Rinker Fiesta V — 28'
- 1997 RINKER - 280 FIESTA-VEE, Mid-Cabin, 10’ Beam CABIN: Custom leather settee, 120 volt microwave, electric stove, new stereo with 10 disk changer & wired console remote, 12 volt refrigerator, 120 volt
air conditioner/ cabin heat, engine / 120 volt water heater, sleeps 5, large head with shower, lots of storage. COCKPIT: Full canvas enclosure, cockpit cover, Garmen GPS, depth sounder with alarm, Standard VHF radio, JRC radar, new amplified television antenna, hot / cold transom shower, full carpet. ENGINE ROOM: Twin gas 350’s, 260 horsepower each, approximately 350 hours each, Bravo-2 out drives, Halon fire system, 120 gallon fuel tank, battery charger, twin electric / hydraulic trim tabs, new stainless steel props. All new bellows in 2005. HULL: Off white with green / gold accents, stainless steel arch, remote controlled spot light, extended swim platform, anchor pulpit, 30-gallon potable water, 30 gallon gray water. TRAILER: 1993, 15,000 pound triaxle, new tires, new bearings, 6 wheel brakes with new master cylinder. Fresh water boat !! Vessel is in mint condition!
^ Back to Top ^